The Silent Alliance clan Code of Conduct (S-A CoC) is the set of standards by which all members and guests ("users") of the clan are to live up to. Users are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times, especially when communicating via in-game, Xfire, Skype, The [S-A] Forum, E-Mail, etc.
1. Users shall treat one another with respect, honor, and hospitality
2. We are an international community, but all users must be able to communicate in English
3. No user is to insult, demean, harass or belittle other uses. Racism and sexism are tickets straight to ban-land.
If a member of the Silent Alliance attacks, insults or harasses you, report the matter to a senior officer immediately.
4. Minimize profanity and swearing, maximize professionalism. Excessive use may result in punishment.
Users may request that a channel/forum/chat room/etc. be kept clean of profanity. In this event, all members are expected to honor this request. Failure to do so may result in
5. Obscene, graphic, sexually suggestive, pornographic and offensive topics are forbidden throughout all Silent Alliance facilities.
6. Users must not spam. This includes advertising, linking to shady downloads, off-topic posts, hijacking and creating useless threads.
7. No user shall interfere with the functionality of the Silent Alliance or it members, or seek information not concerning their rank or duty, or discuss matters of the Silent Alliance with
foreign clans, enemies or players. This includes strategies, tactics, internal matters, etc.
8. The Silent Alliance has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for cheating, hacking and exploits of any kind. Any user caught using any of these will be permanently banned from all Silent
Silent Alliance Member Specific Rules
1. Members and recruits are expected to wear proper clan tags at all times. It is your banner, wear it with pride!
2. Members and recruits may have only one username and account to avoid imposters and fakes.
3. As a representative of the Silent Alliance, all members and recruits are expected to conduct themselves with dignity, honor, control and professionalism in all aspects of life.
Punishments for all violations will be handed out based on the severity of the infraction
Punishments may include warnings, revocation of posting access, kicks, temporary bans and permanent bans.